I thought I should do another wonders post... I love Wednesdays, it is my day off, payday and Spicks and Specks is on tonight!
This week my top wonders are
1/ apples
Today when the twins came home they wanted biscuits but I said no, have an apple, their faces lit up and they RAN to the kitchen to get one each! Can you tell we hadn't had any apples for a few days?
2/ Milo

I am having trouble filling the tummies up lately, they must be having growth spurts, so when I have given them everything I can think of, a warm Milo is the answer!
3/Warmer weather

Yay! I detest wearing shoes so with the warm weather comes 3/4 pants and sandals or thongs Yippeeeeeeee!!
4/ Flair

I spend quite a lot of time on facebook looking at Flair, try it you will love it! This is my current favorite.
5/ New books


Is there any better feeling than holding a brand new book in your hand... sigh I rarely buy myself new books but last week I bought TWO! I felt very self indulgent! I had been admiring their lovely newness on the shelf until last night when I could resist them no longer! I have now finished one and started on the other, pure bliss!
Thats it for this week!
3 comments:
Ooooh I love new books! It really is a treat though :-)
Might have to try my kids on some Milo...they are bottomless pits atm..
What is Milo?
Milo is a yummy chocolate drink. :)
Post a Comment