Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog mania...

I had a kid free weekend, well actually it was 73 hours (not that I counted at all...) so I made a list of all the industrious things I would be doing, I had visions of scrubbing and tidying out cupboards, I was most definetly going to get my sewing machine working again for those crafty projects I was going to start. I was going to finish fixing the paint trim in Keelys room from when Marni and Laura painted it (badly). Then I would perhaps settle down with a book or three.
Well something went slightly askew.. I turned on the laptop, "just for a minute" ahem well I was still there 3 hours later! I found these wonderful wonderful and inspiring blogs and well I NEEDED to read as much as possible of the stories being told.
I laughed and I cried along with the stories, enjoyed the photos and gained some much needed perspective into my own life.
I did manage to do the painting and read 2 books (lol) but all the rest is still waiting for me to be inspired, not likely this week, maybe next week!!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

I love those two blogs!

This one is good too...funny, lovely, inspiring..

http://blog.cjanerun.com/

Jacki said...

ummm like I need another blog to get addicted too! arrrghhhhhhhhh!

Kirsty said...

Hahahaha!!!!!

I know, I 'lose' hours once I start blog hopping..GRRRR