I am sitting here alone in a silent house, I am not sure whether I should jump for joy or feel peculiar... I was just now talking to myself... hmmm this alone business is most worrisome! I am almost never home by myself, it takes some getting used to!
Peter is working all weekend, Marni has abandoned me for her friends (sniff) and the dynamic duo are spend the whole weekend at their dads house! I have loads of house work to do, ironing that STILL hasn't done itself and lots of craft activities I would love to start (and finish some that were started a LONG time ago). But here I sit online, wondering if Laura will pop up to chat to, thereby saving me from the dreaded ironing!
I am going to ring my friend Helen soon so I really should conserve my energies (lol) and not tire myself out by over exerting..
No comments:
Post a Comment