Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If you see these anywhere...they are mine...


apparently I am losing them rapidly! Last week I forgot our wedding anniversary which was bad enough really then today as I made a flyer about Bella being missing (more on that later) I quite happily put our address as number 52 and printed off 60 copies. I emailed one to Peter and he shot back an email that just said

"Lovely darling but I think you will find we live at number 53"

Oh good gravy... that is scary indeed. I mean to say we haven't just moved in or anything we have been here for over 3 years! In my defence, my previous address was number 252 but it was a while ago now. Sigh... I may have to invest in some memory tricks or else start writing my name and address on my hand in case I forget!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!

Sorry darl, if I had any spare, you know you could have some of mine..but alas, mine are also kind of missing;-)

Jacki said...

Perhaps some scary, very organised Amway dealer has them...