My lovely Ruby is no more, I took her to get a new power pack today and something went horrible wrong! The assistant did everything she was supposed to (well I am not a geeky person but I am sure she did) but when she plugged in the new cord the little green light didn't come on and then smoke started to come out of the computer! I was so shocked I didn't actually say anything at all! (a miracle ) The manager came over and took a look and then asked for my details to call me later, he did call back and said Ruby is off to Sydney (I think) for the technicians to look at, I was pretty upset but was very nice to him until he said he thought there was something wrong with the computer and that his staff member didn't do anything wrong!
Umm ok why would I take a broken computer that is still under warranty to their shop and buy a new power pack?
So hopefully it will be looked at fast and they will see that it was a fault with the new power pack (I am guessing wrong voltage) and we can come to some arrangement where they fix Ruby and get her back to me ASAP!
UGGGGHHHH!! I am so pissed off... :(
3 comments:
OMG! How frustrating! Hope they figure out what went wrong and she is back with you ASAP!
Me too, sadly I have a bad feeling that Ruby is no more and I will have to have a new one, I also think DS are going to wipe their hands of the whole mess... sniff
Is she okay?!?! Any word????
I deleted Thursdays post...got all embarassed...LOL it was far too debbie downer!
Totally NOT getting us rocking out on video...you'll have to wait for our cinema debut!!!! hahahaha!!!! Sam is so cute dancing away. So serious!
Post a Comment