UGH! I am such a slob, my house is usually untidy, sometimes grubby and always always disorganised. sigh, why did the spotless gene skip my generation?
My mother is a doorknob-polishing type, her idea of being untidy would be to leave her cup unwashed on the sink overnight Oh the horror!!! My grandmothers were both tidy although one was quite the hoarder and the other not so much.
I think my basic problem is that I am bone lazy, I wonder if the Dr would prescribe adrenelin for my chronic laziness? It would seem to be a good cause don't you think?
Peter is very tidy, when we met I was amazed that his unit was spotless anytime I visited, living with us must be a special kind of hell for him poor man.
Ahhh well tomorrow I have a friend coming to visit so I will be forced to clean up, I would hate her to see my house in it's normal state! eeeekkkkkk!
Thank heavens I don't have a cleaner, I would need to clean for days before letting one through my (grubby) front door and up the (cobwebby) stairs!
PS and no way was I adding pics to this post!!!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you havent changed! Gorgeous pic of Laura off to Royal AScot..ooh la la :) How exciting!
Ha! Thanks! Nice to hear from you, do you have a new grandchild yet???
Post a Comment