Sunday, September 21, 2008

Liz Goodman Logelin Memorial 5k




was today! Marni, Keely and I braved the wild wind and walked along the bike track alongside the beach. Well Marni and I walked, Keely rode Isaac's bike. Isaac went to a birthday party so it was Team Pink !

The walk was to be at 1pm so we got ready in the requested pink and despite our expressions we really were looking forward to it!




Well we were walking into the wind on the first leg so had to push Keely on the bike ugh! I took some pics of flowers on the way as asked by the person who is making a movie/powerpoint thingy of participants for Matt.




We had the wind behind us on the return so it was slightly faster! When we got home we dived for a drink, (Marni forgot the drink bottle!) then took more photos and collapsed... I may not be able to walk tommorrow but we had fun. In fact we may even do it again next Sunday!

Happy Birthday Liz, you are the most special flower in the garden of awesome.








Photos of people all over the world walking for Liz are on flickr if anyone is interested!http://www.flickr.com/groups/lizlogelin5k








1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Thats so cool! Good on you! I love following Matts blog :-D