Monday, January 19, 2009

It's off the list! (well almost)

I get to cross something off the list!!!
I was looking online today for things to do when we take the kids to Queensland in June when I saw an ad for hot air ballooning, I clicked on it and read that they are coming to my Tasmania for a 8 week stint and would be a 90 minute drive from my house!!! How freaky that I even found that page today...a few weeks more and they would have been and gone.
OMG! I have wanted to go in a hot air balloon since I can remember and have only ever even seen 1 from a distance once... I almost hyperventilated I was so excited...
Theye is nowhere here to do it so I figured it was something I would dream about for years to come...
and the best part?? I get to go just 2 days before my birthday and Pete is giving me the ride as a present!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

YAY!!!! Good for you!

Unknown said...

How exciting for you !!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Mutti. I'm very much regretting not doing the ballooning in Egypt now.... Have fun :D

Unknown said...

Have nominated you for a Premio Dardos award. See my blog for details

Michelle :)

Jacki said...

Thanks everyone... I have now booked it for February 8th, I couldnt wait until March!