my intrepid, brave explorers are sleeping out in a tent in the backyard tonight. Such excitement and a tinge of fear was in the air as they dragged half their wordly goods out to the tent, after I intervened they had to drag most of it back in again.
I am fairly confident they won't be needing 45 stuffed toys and 3 pairs of shoes out there.
I was so sure they would have high tailed it back inside by now that I left the back door open and all the lights on... it is after midnight and no sign of them.... Now I get to listen for rain all night while worrying that they are cold.
When I peeked in last they were snuggled up together like bugs in a rug Isaac snoring softly with his arm around Keely, I mean Ruby... awww so cute... if the tent were bigger than the average picnic blanket I would sneak in there with them!
2 comments:
Aaaaaw! My kids want to do that too!
Mine were only brave enough after My stepdaughter came to stay... lol
Post a Comment