The kiddos were all gone by 12ish so Pete and headed to my dads house for a beautiful lunch, we ate and talked and it was perfect. Such a wonderful day, one of the best christmas days I have. Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas part 2
The girls also gave Peter and I a picnic! A small wicker basket filled with everything we could need for a wine and cheese feast, they even put in glasses and a cheese knife! It was so lovely of them. They made me cry and so did Peter he gave me a gorgeous ring that I ad seen in a catalogue months ago, he remembered the ring, the jeweler, he even sneaked in to my jewelery bx and borrowd a ring to make sure he ordered the right size! Here it is, isn't it gorgeous?? I just love it...
The kiddos were all gone by 12ish so Pete and headed to my dads house for a beautiful lunch, we ate and talked and it was perfect. Such a wonderful day, one of the best christmas days I have.
The kiddos were all gone by 12ish so Pete and headed to my dads house for a beautiful lunch, we ate and talked and it was perfect. Such a wonderful day, one of the best christmas days I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just saw your comment on my Christmas post, and I'm cracking up about the matching PJS. I'm doing it. I'm going to make them wear them forever! Thanks for de-lurking. And your ring is beautiful!
Mutti that ring is gorgeous! How sweet of Peter. Glad u had such a great day xoxo
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment