Saturday, December 20, 2008

The world according to Isaac


Isaac is a funny boy as you would know from reading my blog entries but last week he really amazed me...

We were driving to school and he was chattering away in the back seat - like the wonderful mother I am - I was hanging on his every word. (not)

He said something about having three jobs and I had no idea what he meant so I asked him what jobs?


This is what he said...


"well people get hungry and food is expensive" ok and that is important why I thought...

"When I get married and have kids, they will be hungry, so I will need to have three jobs to pay for food"

okaaaaaaaay my seven year old is worrying about providing for his imaginary future family!


He was so serious about it too... what a kid.


Yesterday he asked me why he can't just have 2 days off for christmas so he can go straight into Grade 2 because he doesn't want to wait... I wonder if he will be so keen in a few years time?

No comments: