Ahhh I am so slack, I really love to blog and have loads of things to blog about but I just never seem to get motivated. I have to admit I don't like to blog without photos, my favorite blogs are the ones with lots of photos. I sat last night to start and my camera batteries were flat so couldn't upload any pics... sigh.
they are still flat so this will have to do until I get home.
Of course as soon as I have time to log in I forget anything and everything I wanted to write about.
The Melbourne trip was amazing and there is so much to tell about that... maybe I should do a Matt style post and do it day by day.
Christmas is coming and that is so exciting... lots of decorating and shopping to do! I LOVE christmas!
My Dad has been sick in hospital and is now thankfully at home recovering from surgery.
Isaac and Keely has a totally hilarious conversation this morning.
Marni had a short story (very short) published in a state magazine that highlights students work.
I will have to see if she will let me post it here.
Work is very slow and we have time to breath again.. well until I am acting Team Leader for 2 weeks in December, then I won't breath at all unless it is to hyperventilate from fear!
So thats all I will attempt to get on and eleborate on these and other very exciting stories later today!
No comments:
Post a Comment