I had the most awesome 2 days away! I took the twins to school on Friday and the raced home to be picked up for the 2.5 hour drive to the Deloraine Craft Show. Deloraine is a beautiful little town in the north west of Tasmania.The craft show is the largest in Australia and would have to be the best organised event I have ever been too. There are 10 venues spread out through the town, you park your car and then catch free buses to the other venues whenever you like. I bought a few treasures and admired LOTS more! My favorite things are wooden letters I found of Keely and Isaacs names, to paint and put up in their bedrooms. I can't wait to see thir faces when they are finished! I bought some fantastic hand made buttons for my wall hanging. They are made locally and there were so many different ones I did very well just to buy 4! I got a christmas tree, a heart, a dove and a star. I also bought the cutest nativity scene ever... so sweet that when I unpacked it to show Marni I didn't put it away again, so I guess it's oficially almost christmas at my house!
I was so inspired by all the gorgeous things I saw that this afternoon I cut out my advent calendar panel and ... drum roll please...
started SEWING it! I was SO nervous I can't tell you how slowly the machine was going at times!! But I did it and it looks pretty good...
I have so many things to finish *cough* and start *cough* `that I will be flat out until christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment