by my biggest (and for the most part, silent) blog fan. How could I resist an international plea for more of my incredibly hilarious stories from my fascinating life? Even I am not immune to flattery so here I sit wearing my favorite blogging outfit, yellow flannies with pink hippos on them looking as stunning as ever. I will have you know, blog fan, that I am also watching episode 4 of the new series of The Amazing Race... jealous yet? of the jammies I mean! I have been working hard but was lucky enough to have yesterday off, I watched, fascinated, as Obama was a runaway leader in the USA election and then set to work on my top secret sewing project... no details of course as it is a s u p r i s e for certain eldest daughters... but let me say it is amazing and I am totally proud of myself... No housework was completed in the course of the day but what the heck, life is too short to clean messes... a motto I live by which is borne out by the state of my house sigh... why did the tidiness gene have to skip a generation anyways?
There are early signs that Christmas is approaching at our house, I have a nativity scene in the loungeroom already and the twins are trying very hard to persuade me to put the Christmas tree up this weekend... I am not convinced but might be convinced. I don't think there is any such thing as too much Christmas as long as the cheesy carols are turned down low I am happy. I have no idea what to get anyone this year, certain blog fans are very hard to buy for at the best of times and having to post everything makes it more challenging, any suggestions will be gratefully received. Second daughter is also hard to buy for but has requested a Pandora bracelet for her birthday, yay! That just leaves Christmas. Third daughter has provided a very long list of must have items, all very pricey. hmmm not sure which is preferable.. no list or a list of things that are too $$$. Only son is much easier, anything Ben 10, Lego or Transformers will see him thrilled to bits add the Trampoline that it is rumored Father Christmas is bringing and his life will be complete. Youngest daughter is even easier as she is a girly girl who loves art and crafts and all things pink and princessy, she will love whatever isgiven to her.
Husband is a hard one, he tends to buy whatever he needs/wants for himself when he sees it, he has strict instructions not to buy himself anything until after Christmas. His birthday is December 19th so it's a double whammy. I would like to get him a GPS but we really don't need one here in Tassie and they are big $$$ for a toy. So no idea whaat to get him either, are you seeing the pattern here?? In other news I am going to be Acting Team Leader for 2 weeks in December! OMG I am pleased to be asked but scared to bits to be honest.... I am the only part timer and wasn't expecting it at all. I will have to work full time which will be difficult but the extra money will be very handy, I also get higher duties allowance whatever that is... :)
So thats my news for this Thursday, how about you blog fan? What is your news, when are you going to write your blog hmmmmmmmm?
Love you to the moon and back
hugs Mutti xx
2 comments:
Thanks Mutti!!
I've just written a short note on ur facebook page as well so u get a double dose of me how lucky r u??? I'm very impressed wih ur craftiness although as I said to Marni, it is tres tres scary. I LOVE reading ur blog and miss u so much. Will try and call u this weekend. Maybe Sunday night ur time? Will cost me a fortune cos we have no phone but the inernet place down the road has phones so I'll try and call from there. Love u squillions xoxoxoxoxox
Yay! I miss your messages... did you know it has been 10 months since you left? sigh... It will be great to talk to you.
Miss you heaps sniff sniff sniff...
xxx Mutti
Post a Comment