I copied this from another blog, go to google and type in your first name and needs. It was hard to do because apparently I spell my name wrong, there were way more results if I spelled it Jackie.
The results can be hilarious here are my favorite ones using Jacki
1/ Jacki needs to get into a rehab routine at home
ahhem well it seems my little secret is out!
2/ Jacki needs to evaluate the staff she has, profanity is common in the waiting room.
Well this is true, just yesterday Keely called Isaac a poophead.
3/ Jacki need to get her head out of the gutter
Wow thats harsh, I haven't been anywhere near the gutter for years! Oh except on Wii bowling that is...
4/ Jacki needs to leave already.
sniff, kicked off my own blog, I bet that never happens to Perez Hilton!
5/ Jacki needs a personal chef.
YES! Yes I do, indeedy I do! YAY!
6/ Jacki needs to work on her professionalism and the way she talks.
I am totally professional, well except when I did the happy dance because my boss resigned and I talk good and real proper an' stuff.
and my favs using Jacqueline
1/ Jacqueline needs a new cookware set, STAT!
That is totally true I can't have that new chef use my old stuff.
2/ Jacqueline needs to be recognised and appreciated.
That would be wonderful, you can start anytime!
2 comments:
LOL!!!!!
Hey Mum I typed Laura needs into google. This is what I got....
Yer Mum knows what Laura needs
Together we'll fight evil - Laura needs your continued support.
Laura needs her meds changed
Laura needs to get out more (clearly not true)
Laura needs a clue
Bahaha I love it - HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment