Tuesday, February 10, 2009

erky perky

ooohhh guess who had food poisoning this weekend..... yes I was the lucky one!
Not only did my balloon trip get cancelled because of expected high winds but on Sunday I ate a dodgy BLT (Pete had the same thing and didn't get sick!) at a market and was sooooooo sick. The trip home was miserable with me lying down and feeling awful, lucky the worst symptoms (it's ok I am NOT sharing those details) hit after we arrived home. I was so sick Peter was going to call an ambulance at one point, slight overkill but at the time I was passed out and he panicked!
Needless to say I spent Monday huddled in a chair like an invalid and am now feeling better but haven't ventured to eat any solid food just yet.
One would hope that a weight loss would be a benefit of going through such a thing but as my scales are broken I can just pretend that I lost heaps.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

You poor love. That sounds just miserable:(

Jacki said...

It was so revolting.... shudders at the memory...

Katred said...

Oh what a shame sick and balloon ride cancelled. Have you rebooked it or do you have to come to Melbourne to do it? :)