I decided to take an idea from my friend Kirsty's Five Friday Favorites and take the time to think about the things I love and are special in my life, Friday doesn't really work for me (and besides it's taken!). I am going to use Wednesday instead and am not setting a number so if I can't think of five it's ok!
Here I go
1/ My husband Peter
Peter is a wonderful man, kind, generous and loving. I cannot imagine my life without him, he makes me a better person and I am so thankful. He also thinks I am beautiful (maybe that is his best quality!)
2/ Our SEVEN children
Our 7 kiddos are all different, all amazing, all loved to pieces!
3/ My bathroom

We turned a spare bedroom into an ensuite and do I love it! It is the sunniest room in the house and is always warm. If only it had a lock on the door.... sigh
I have loads of other things but thats all I have time for this week :)
3 comments:
Oh oh oh!!!! Beautiful family and am green with envy over that gorgeous bathroom! I should take a pic of mine one day to compare LOL
Its so ugly, its actually funny!!!
ha ha.... the rest of the house is not-so-pretty though!
:)
Love that bathroom Jacki and of course the kiddos.
Post a Comment