Thursday, August 7, 2008
I did a bad, bad thing...
oh my what have I done? A non sewer like myself who cannot even recall SEEING her sewing machine in 3 years, went to a quilting shop and accidently signed up for a class!!! Oops. Thank goodness I came to my senses and realised I cannot possibly make a quilt without the basics (sewing machine and cutting thingy, oh and yes ability!) eeek, I explained my sudden dose of reality and the very nice lady at this amazing shop understood. She very patiently asked me my level of ability and didn't even laugh when I said it was a minus figure! I ended up buying this panel and am going to attempt to make a wall quilt!! I blame my mother who made me a gorgeous angel wall quilt a few years ago, I didn't really appreciate the amount of work she put into it at the time, thanks Mum! I expect to be asked about my progress so I don't slack off and not finish it. GULP! Well I have loads of time don't I? I mean its 4 months to Christmas! I better get it started this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do this!!!!!
hmmm thats what I keep telling myself, now I just have to find me sewing machine!
Post a Comment