Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crazy Day


Thursday was crazy day at school, well what to wear that was warm, comfortable and not too bizarre was the question! Isaac solved that very easily by choosing to wear his (thankfully new) pyjamas! What a silly boy... Keely wore a very special outfit that sadly you don't get the full effect of in the pic, she had on sparkly white shoes, rainbow striped tights, a tulle ballet skirt , a pink hoody with a fairy on it and her hair sprayed with hairspray and sprinkled with glitter! The glitter seemed a good idea at the time but is proving to be VERY difficult to get out of her hair.. ahhhhh they looked so funny and cute... I wish I could wear my flanny jamas to work...

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Do it!!! (but I want to see pics!)

Jacki said...

Ha! It was slippers day last Friday but I don't work Fridays... lucky for work my slippers are peeewwwwwwwww!