Friday, July 25, 2008

No junk mail please!

Isaac had tennis lessons for 2 terms last year, he had fun and enjoyed it but has moved on to soccer and swimming instead. His name is still on the mailing list for updates and every so often he gets a leter with the logo on it, he always throws them away. Well recently he got a letter without a logo and he was very excited, until he opened it and it was a tennis letter sneakily disguised in a plain envelope. Well he was really upset because he thought it was a "real letter".. 10 minutes after opening it he gave me this with the instruction to "post this Mum because I don't want any more letters from Tennis"




Well I laughed and laughed, how determined is he to put a stop to these letters?


He is a pretty funny boy most of the time but he is even funnier when he is so serious.. :)

So do you think I should book him in for tennis next term??

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

That letter is HILARIOUS!!!!

Jacki said...

I know, he is the funniest kid ever. I have it put away safely, maybe I should scrapbook it, or better yet get my award-winning friend Kirsty to come down here and do it for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh mh god mum the kid is hilarious!! I think he must have learnt this incredible humour from me :D