Well after the last 2 weekends I am happy to have a very lazy, quiet one at home. We had soccer yesterday and then went to McDonalds for breakfast (hey I have to have some reward for being out in the cold at sparrow fart) then we came home and did nothing for the rest of the day. I lazed in the recliner with a heat pack on my back and watched the kids play with their birthday toys. We got them a Nintendo DS each so they were the main focus for the last week, I am very glad we have headphones, imagine duelling games getting louder and louder! They got so much stuff it was amazing, lots of creative things like beados for Keely and Isaac got lego and some games. They played UNO and made a mess with scissors and paper, I read a book and watched some more episodes of the Waltons, overall a wonderful day.
Today is much the same except I am trying to get the ferals dressed to go out, they are resisting quite strongly so I may have to get tough, well ok bribe them with chips for lunch! When we get home we are starting to make an indent in the HUGE pile of books they got as presents last week..
There is noting better than a quiet day near the woodheater with my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment