Well what a busy week/weekend we had. Blair arrived home on Thursday and busied herself cooking and cleaning (what a kid!) I spent Friday running around doing last minute things such as ordering a cake for Marni... Mother of the year nominee forgot!!! Thank goodness it wasn't too late and all was well. Keely and Isaac were like rubber balls bouncing with excitement all afternoon. They had soccer in the morning then we rushed home to get ready for the Princess party... clothes and bling do not assure a princess like manner I found out, little Lucy had the loudest burp I have ever heard, quite startling really. The food and decorations were pink and purple ... as you can see it looked like Barbie threw up in our dining room.
After the little princesses had gone home we had a rest then got ready for the main event.. Marnis 18th party!
I was ready in minutes but Marni took ages... I have no idea what she and Blair were doing but the end results were stunning!
The party was great all the guests behaved themselves and there wasn't a crumb of cake left at the end.Sunday we had to decide to chance the weather as it was forcast to be freezing cold and snowing.. The sun was out so we bravely decided to head for the park as planned for Isaacs Football party. Can you figure out who he goes for??
The decorations were up and the handball competition thingy almost finished when the first guests arrived. The boys had a fantastic time rolling about in the mud and tackling each other, what a perfect party for these footy mad boys!
1 comment:
Hi Jacki
Marnie 18! Where did that time go? Do you recall Marnie in prep and my son was 'her buddy'. Have some lovely pics from those days!
You can email me if you wish at serenityviewalpacas@gmail.com
luv Michelle
Post a Comment