Sunday, June 15, 2008


We spent an amazing day at the Scienceworks place. OMG the kids LOVED it, we did too because they spent 4 hours running from one thing to another and trying everything. It was $6 each for adults and FREE for kids! YEAH... I of course forgot to take even 1 pic, I suck!


Thursday was the best day, it was sunny and perfect and we all went down to Crown to meet Kate and Charlie! Kate is such a sweetie she drove all the way up just to see us, thanks Kate! It was so nice sitting in the sunshine watching the kids playing and eating yummo desserts. Charlie is so cute and perfectly behaved. She had fun with the big kids and they thought she was just the best plaything ever! I took lots of photos that day and this is my favorite one.

1 comment:

Katred said...

Cute pic. We had a lovely lovely time as well. Hopefully will see you again soon, not 12 months this time! xo