Friday, May 30, 2008

Melbourne here we come!

Yes it's true, in a moment of madness we decided a week in Melbourne with ALL the kids would be a good idea! We are going to the Zoo and the Science museum thingy place (so organised as you can see) and probably the aquarium. Blair has volunteered to take Isaac to see his Geelong Cats play on Friday night, bless her. It was more than I could cope with to be in such a huge crowd, mind you they are playing the Kangaroos so I hope they don't win!

Hopefully Mikki (stepdaughter) will actually get on the plane as she is apparently terrified of flying... eeeek!

I am sure we will all manage to get there in one piece.
My mother decided we needed her to house and cat-sit so I should really be frantically cleaning my rather "lived in" house instead of writing about it!

No comments: